San Francisco, March 10, 2018—Below is a step-by-step process describing how to participate in the Thor Token Sale.
If you have any questions that are not answered in this guide, please submit a support ticket or reach out on our Telegram.
Thank you so much for participating in the Thor Token Sale and for supporting our vision of bringing stability to the lives of independent contractors and gig workers!
How To Participate in the Thor Token Sale
- Start by downloading Neon. Open the program and login to or create a new Neon Wallet. While you can sign in with a separate wallet through Neon if you have the requisite private key, we will only be able to provide support for a Neon Wallet. We do not recommend using ledgers, as they may cause issues.
2. Once your wallet is opened, click the “Participate in a token sale” button.
3. Click the “Add a new token to purchase” button.
4. On the following screen, click “Add a new token.”
5. In the input field that appears, enter the Hash that we provide below and then hit “save.” You can verify the hash on neotracker.io.
Thor Token Sale Hash: 67a5086bac196b67d5fd20745b0dc9db4d2930ed
6. On the following screen, you will see “THOR” in the list of available tokens.
7. Click on the “Participate in a token sale” button again.
8. Click on the drop down menu below “Select ICO token to purchase” and select THOR.
9. You can then choose to use either NEO or Gas to purchase tokens in the sale.
10. Then select the amount of NEO or Gas you would like to use. Please note that in the first 24 hours of the sale, there will be a $2000 limit on your purchasing power, this will be to give the ordinary token buyers an equal chance to participate in the sale.
11. Select “I have checked — it performs verification” from the options below.
12. Finally, click “Purchase”! Before you click, make sure the amount you have selected to spend is correct.
13. Your Thor Tokens (including your bonus tokens) will be in your wallet as soon as the next block is verified! It should only take a few minutes at most.
Thanks again for your support!