San Francisco, May 10, 2018—To celebrate the launch of the redesigned Thor Website, we invite members of our community to create their own special stickers and GIFs related to Thor. The best creations (judged by us) will win a Token Prize. Who wants to win some THOR!?
The designs can be pretty, funny, special, or anything you like—just keep it respectful! After the contest closes on May 20, we will review your works of art and will add them to the formal package of Thor stickers and GIFs if we like them. If we really like your design, it could end up in a featured Medium post!
How to participate:
- Create your own Thor sticker. You can find instructions on how to do it here: https://telegramhub.net/how-to-create-your-own-sticker-pack-for-telegram/
- Create your own Thor GIF. You can find instructions on how to do it here: https://telegram.org/blog/gif-revolution
- Make sure to follow the instructions! We will not accept stickers or GIFs that are not Thor related or that otherwise do not adhere to these rules.
- Once you are done, register with this form: REGISTER
- Upload your sticker or GIF to the telegram group (https://t.me/thortoken). Let everyone see your creations!
- Do not copy others work! If someone already uploaded the same sticker as you, we will disqualify you from this contest.
- The contest will be closed on May 20, 2018.
- Prizes will be distributed by June 15, 2018.
Winners will receive:
- 1st place: 300 THOR
- 2nd place: 150 THOR
- 3rd place: 50 THOR
By participating in the Thor Sticker and GIF Contest (the “Contest”), you hereby irrevocably grant the right and license to the unlimited use of your Artwork (defined below) by Thor Technologies, Inc., (“Thor”) and their affiliated companies, successors, assigns and licensees for use and display in any form that may be displayed and/or broadcast for any purpose in any and all media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world, without limitation as to duration or frequency of use. Thor shall have the right to alter, edit, modify, adapt, reproduce, and illustrate (as appropriate) the Artwork for any use. As used herein, “Artwork” shall mean any sticker or GIF submitted pursuant to the terms of this Contest. All “prize” tokens awarded as part of this contest are intended for commercial purposes on the Thor platform.
Editorial Note: A previous version of this story listed the deadline as May 15, 2018. This was a mistake, the deadline is May 20, 2018.